HEALTHY LIVING . GUIDE




By Dr. Mercola

The dangers of amalgam fillings, which are composed of about 50 percent mercury, are becoming widely known. Even conventional news outlets, like NBC affiliate WCNC News in Charlotte, are featuring stories with headlines reading - METAL FILLINGS IN YOUR TEETH COULD MAKE YOU SICK.

For more than 30 years, the US FDA has simply refused to issue any public warning about dental amalgams neurotoxic risks. In 2009, the FDA actually declared it safe under Class 2 for adults and children over the age of 6 who are not allergic to mercury.

This irrational declaration occurred despite the overwhelming evidence showing mercury to be highly toxic and easily released in the form of vapor each time you eat, drink, brush your teeth, or otherwise stimulate your teeth. These mercury vapors readily pass through cell membranes, across your blood-brain barrier, and into your central nervous system, where it can cause psychological, neurological, and immunological problems.

Children and fetuses, whose brains are still developing, are clearly most at risk, but anyone can be impacted, and the health risks increase the longer you have your fillings.

Attorney James M. Love, who filed the lawsuit, pointed out that the lack of regulation from FDA that allows the ADA to continue to mislead the public in which:

The ADA has misrepresented lack of regulation by FDA as proof of safety and continues to use this toxic dental filling, despite scientifically demonstrated risks.

Most individuals remain unaware that those silver fillings, prevalently used as a dental restoration and covered by insurance policies, consist of 45-55% metallic mercury, and that there are health and environmental risks associated with those fillings.









OTHER RECOMMENDED ARTICLES

These 4 Foods Accelerate AGING In Your Body

Learn The Abdominal Fat Dangers

7 "Fatty" Foods For A Flat Stomach

Do THIS Daily to Boost Your Metabolism and Flatten Your Stomach